Amazon Web Services: Development
- Interact with AWS Services and Develop Solutions Using the AWS SDK
- Use Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3) and Amazon DynamoDB as data stores
- Integrate applications and data with Amazon Kinesis, AWS Lambda, Amazon Simple Queue Service (Amazon SQS), Amazon Simple Notification Service (Amazon SNS), and AWS Step Functions
- Use AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM) for Service Authentication
- Use Web Identity Framework and Amazon Cognito for User Authentication
- Improve Application Stability Using Amazon ElastiCache and Amazon CloudFront
- Deploy Applications with AWS Elastic Beanstalk and AWS CloudFormation
This Development on AWS course is intended for mid-level software developers.
Have a good command of AWS services Have a good knowledge of programming languages: Java, C # /. Net or Python.
Practical exercises and demonstrations will allow you to put into practice the theoretical concepts presented.
For “distance” training, they are carried out with a Teams or Zoom type videoconferencing tool, depending on the case, allowing the trainer to adapt his teaching methods.
Find all the details on distance sessions or virtual classes on our website.
- Day 1: Building the Basics: Introduction to Development on AWSChoose a datastore Develop storage solutions with Amazon S3 Develop Flexible NoSQL Solutions with Amazon DynamoDBDay 2: Connecting Applications and Data with Event-Driven Processing
Work with events Development of Event-Driven Solutions with Amazon Kinesis Stream Development of Event-Driven Solutions with Amazon SWF, Amazon SQS and Amazon SNS
Developing Event-Driven Solutions with AWS Lambda
Day 3: Development and deployment of secure and scalable applications Development of secure applications
Caching Information for Scalability Monitoring Your AWS Application and Resources with Amazon CloudWatch Application Deployment with AWS Elastic Beanstalk and AWS CloudFormation