ITIL® and ISO 20000 Foundation training, certifications
- Master the fundamentals of service management according to ITIL® and ISO 20000
- Identify service management processes
- Understand the Service Management System approach of ISO 20000
- Prepare for the Foundation exam of ITIL® and ISO 20000.
Anyone wishing to have a global vision of good IS management practices and the prescriptive framework provided by ISO / IEC 20000 and ITIL®, or wishing to obtain certification.
A good understanding of IS is desirable. Know how to read English (the course material and the exam on the ISO / IEC 20000 part are in English).
Practical exercises and demonstrations will allow you to put into practice the theoretical concepts presented.
For “Distance” training, they are carried out with a Teams or Zoom type videoconferencing tool depending on the case, allowing the trainer to adapt his teaching methods.
Find on our website all the details about distance sessions or virtual classes.
- Presentation of the ITIL® standard
- Origins of the repository. The ITIL® approach and philosophy. Main concepts.
- Definition of IT services. Definition of the service strategy.
- IT governance. Presentation of service management and its life cycle.
- The five ITIL® modules
- Service Strategy / Service Strategy.
- Service Design / Service Design.
- Service Transition / Service Transition.
- Service Operation / Service Operation.
- Continual Service Improvement.
- Service management processes
- Service management control processes.
- The resolution processes.
- The service delivery processes.
- Relationship management processes.
Presentation of concrete cases: defining the importance of IT service management.
- Introduction to ISO / IEC 20000 fundamentals
- Comparison between ISO / IEC 20000 and ITIL®. ISO / IEC 20000 principles and basic elements.
- Business / IT alignment. ISO / IEC 20000 certification for organizations.
- The risks of implementation.
- Scope and use of ISO / IEC 20000
- Scope and structure of ISO / IEC 20000 part – 1.
- Scope and structure of ISO / IEC 20000 part – 2.
- Main differences between ISO / IEC 20000 part – 1 and ISO / IEC 20000 part – 2.
- Scope and structure of ISO / IEC 20000 part – 3.
Presentation of concrete examples to clearly define the perimeters of each ISO / IEC 20000 part.
- ISO / IEC 20000 – Global management system
- Terms and definitions from ISO / IEC 20000.
- The 4 Ps and how to use them.
- The service management system.
- Planning and implementation of service management.
- The design and transition of new or modified services.
Global presentation of the different phases of IT service management.
- ISO / IEC 20000, scope and applicability
- The organization.
- Corporate governance and its link with IT.
- IT service management.
- Preparation for exams.
Passing certification exams.