ISO 20000 training, Auditor, certification Audit a Service Management System
In this course, you will discover the background, content, requirements, objectives and application of ISO / IEC 20000-1.
This qualification is primarily intended for IT auditors internal to the organization providing the service or belonging to a certification body.
Participants must have 3 years of experience in conducting audits in information technology.
Practical exercises and demonstrations will allow you to put into practice the theoretical concepts presented.
For “Distance” training, they are carried out with a Teams or Zoom type videoconferencing tool depending on the case, allowing the trainer to adapt his teaching methods.
Find on our website all the details about distance sessions or virtual classes.
- Introduction and discovery of ISO / IEC 20000
- The principles and basic elements of ISO / IEC 20000.
- The concepts: service, process, quality …
- Principles of IT Service Management.
- IT service management. Business / IT alignment.
- ISO / IEC 20000 standard and quality.
- The risks of implementation.
- Relations with other repositories / standards (COBIT®, ISO 9000, etc.).
- The ISO / IEC 20000 APMG certification scheme.
Collective discussion to understand what a Service Management strategy represents.
- ISO / IEC 20000, scope and use
- Structure of ISO / IEC 20000 part – 1.
- The objectives and application of ISO / IEC 20000 – 1.
- Scope and structure of ISO / IEC 20000 part – 2.
- Main differences between ISO / IEC 20000 part – 1 and ISO / IEC 20000 part – 2.
- Scope and structure of ISO / IEC 20000 part – 3.
- Scope and structure of ISO / IEC 20000 part – 5.
- Requirements for a pre-audit, a certification audit and periodic control audits.
How to solve the problems of defining the scope of application and eligibility for the certification of the service provider.
- ISO / IEC 20000, implementation
- The scope of the standard.
- The obligation to cover all processes.
- Integration with another quality management system.
Analysis of the eligibility of an organization.
- ISO / IEC20000 process audit
- Roles and responsibilities.
- The observations.
- After certification.
Conduct the ISO / IEC20000 process audit.
- Revision, exam preparation and certification
- Review session and completion of a mock exam.
- Correction of the mock exam.
- Preparation for the exam.