Technologies and Practice of TCP / IP Local Networks: Install, Configure, Interconnect
- Identify the role and understand the operation of wired and wireless network interconnection components in a LAN and WAN environment
- Install, configure, troubleshoot the main operating systems in a wired and wireless network environment, the associated protocols as well as the equipment used
Administrators, technicians involved and / or responsible for installing and configuring local networks, specifying, developing or maintaining internet and intranet applications.
Knowledge of the hardware and software environment.
Practical exercises and demonstrations will allow you to put into practice the theoretical concepts presented.
For “Distance” training, they are carried out with a Teams or Zoom type videoconferencing tool depending on the case, allowing the trainer to adapt his teaching methods.
Find on our website all the details about distance sessions or virtual classes.
- Basic concepts of transmission networks
- TCP / IP model
- TCP / IP model and lower layers
- IP connectivity of a machine and routing over LAN
- Routing in private and public networks
- Operating system
- TCP and UDP transport protocols
- Name-to-address resolution mechanism
- Address configuration and distribution
- Internet access, VPN and IP transport solutions on public network
- Troubleshooting with TCP-IP Utilities
- Troubleshooting with the Wireshark Network Analyzer